Week 14: Final Paper

 Hello everyone,

This week, I'm working on the final paper for TRAIN and the presentation. I'm sad that I didn't get to dedicate more of my time to TRAIN. With all of my classes, traveling, and graduation prep, it was too difficult to engage in my research. However, I hope to continue working on L-BEAR during my free time throughout the year. I'll still be around since Josh wants to keep tabs on it! I still need to print the legs and find a way to implement the internal rover into L-BEAR, but the code is finished, and it's good to go. Baby steps! I hope everyone has a phenomenal summer, and congratulations to my fellow graduates. It was an honor being able to be a part of TRAIN and it truly has changed my life. Before this program, I had no intentions of pursuing a Ph.D. Due to everyone in the biosciences department and my fellow TRAIN scholars, I've realized how much I love researching and working with you all! From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

Best,

Maya Lee



Comments

Popular Posts