Week 8: Spring Break!

     This week was spring break, so I didn't work on my research project. I did go to the Phi Theta Kappa convention, where I met Penny in person for the first time! Seeing her was awesome, and she was super kind which I totally expected. I'm excited about PTK's next projects. I was elected as the Regional Project Support Officer, so I hope I can do well. The convention ran for two days, so I have been trying to work on homework. Still, it's been a bit overwhelming on top of internet problems throughout the week and slowly helping my family move into the new house. I feel like I don't have enough time in the day.

    It was my birthday last Friday, but I didn't have time to celebrate with the school events and moving. Hopefully, I can do something this weekend, but I anticipate that my birthdays will be pretty boring for the next few years due to school. 😅 This spring break was certainly not one of my most entertaining, but it sure was productive! See you next week!


Comments

Popular Posts