Week 12: Not much!

 Hello! 

This week I mostly worked on revising my rough draft since we are done with this research until next semester. This week has been a whirlwind since I've felt burnt out. I hope that after this weekend, I can revive some of my motivation. Since I moved, however, I've been extra tired and low on energy. Whenever I have to move, it feels like it's never-ending when I need to unpack stuff (WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF, AND WHERE DID IT COME FROM?!). So, that was my week. I'll be going to the conference this weekend for TRAIN, so I hope to see you all there!

Some of the exorbitant amount of data I put in my draft XD

Gram-positive Bacilli

Species

Description

% Average

Single colony % Average

Bacillus subtilis (BS)

Solid brown orb with dark middle area.

52.7%

100%


Bacillus cereus (BC)

Saturated brown growth with wany detailing.

99.7%

99.6%

NC

Empty petri dish

98.3% BC

-

Gram-negative Bacilli

Species

Description

% Average

Single colony % Average

Providencia stuartii (PS)

Dark red orb

71.3%

99.3%

Serratia marcescens (SM)

Transparent with moderately sized blood red center with veining.

98.3%

98.8%

Escherichia coli (EC)

Transparent with significantly large orange/yellow center

72.4%

94.5%

Proteus mirabillis (PM)

Transparent with moderately sized red/pink center

97.1%

99.5%

NC

Empty petri dish

98.8% PM

-


 


Comments

Popular Posts