Week 13: Final Papers!

 Hello everyone! 

     I hope you are all taking care of yourselves as we get closer to the end of the semester. I have to keep reminding myself of the little wins throughout the week, like turning in all my assignments or writing an email (I hate writing emails, haha). Sometimes we need to be our biggest cheerleaders and stop being so hard on ourselves! I know I definitely struggle with that. 

     TRAIN was such a great experience, and I'm grateful to be a part of it. I've met so many great scholars and people, virtually and in person. I can't wait to continue conducting more research in TRAIN next fall and see everyone's familiar faces (and blogs :P). This semester I really struggled with burnout, and I hope to learn my lesson by pacing myself and being more patient towards myself next semester. Anyway, I didn't continue my research the past couple of weeks since I wanted to complete the research paper with the completed data sets I have. However, I plan to keep building a database and make my own algorithm next semester. Also, for week 14, we have to make presentations, so I'm pretty nervous about that. I think it'll turn out okay, though. We'll see how it goes! I hope everyone has a good rest of the semester, and good luck with finals! 


My research paper apparatus section (I'm not an artist, okay XD)




Legend

Term

Description

Term

Description

B +

Gram-positive Bacilli

B -

Gram-negative Bacilli

 

 

 

 

PM

 Proteus mirabillis

BS

Bacillus subtilis

EC

Escherichia coli

BC

Bacillus cereus

PS

Providencia stuartii

24 hr

24-hour-old petri dish sample

SM

Serratia marcescens

48 hr

48-hour-old petri dish sample



Comments

Popular Posts