Week 14: Presentations!

 Hello! 

    This week is the final week of TRAIN! It seemed to fly by so fast that I can barely remember the whole semester. XD. I was working on my presentation for Thursday this week, and I'm nervous to present since I'm not very good at public speaking. Hopefully, it turns out okay.

    I'm really grateful that I got to experience TRAIN, and I hope to return next semester! It was great seeing everyone's research throughout the semester, and I look forward to seeing everyone's conclusions on Thursday. I wish everyone luck on finals, and I hope to see you virtually or in person next semester. If you're graduating, congratulations! Everyone here is brilliant, and I can't wait to see the great things all of you do outside of TRAIN! 



Happy May the 4th! 

Comments

Popular Posts