Week 4: First month over!

 Hello everyone!

   This semester is flying by quickly, as we are now in our fourth week of classes! I'm both happy that we are a fourth of the way through the semester but also very nervous for midterms! I've been studying quite a bit as many classes' first exams are approaching fast. With robotics and Phi Theta Kappa, my schedule has been extremely hectic, and I'm still struggling to get used to the routine. However, I will get into the flow of things soon enough. It doesn't help that I've been avoiding Red Bulls as I no longer want to depend on them. :(. It's for the best, however. 

   I did not continue creating more bacteria samples as I believe that we have enough for now. Therefore, I have been doing preliminary research on how to best go about coding the custom algorithm for image detection. I also tweaked my previous research proposal of the prior semester to include the changes we are making to our research and how we hope to still create one comprehensive algorithm for all three bacteria types. Hopefully, it goes well! Have a good weekend!

Best,

Maya Lee

Since my work has been digital, here is a photo of our game analysis day at our Kodiak Robotics meeting!


Comments

Popular Posts