Week 11: Another trip!

 Hello everyone!


    This week, I left for Jackson, MS for the Phi Theta Kappa international academic conference. I left school Wednesday and am returning Sunday. So far, it’s been a lot of work and planning, but it has also been a good time since we were able to make time for the Civil Rights Museum here. 


    However, it does feel like another week I haven’t been able to do my research. I’m pretty sad about how little progress I’ve been able to make this semester. I think with the job transition, traveling, and taking 22 credits has led me to become overwhelmed. I hope to do more on this research since it does mean a lot to me. Since this is my last trip this semester, I’m hoping I can dedicated my time opened up by my new job, and my free weekends to this research. I’m stilll trying to be optimistic.


Best,

Maya Lee


A picture from Mississippi!




Comments

Popular Posts