Week 3: Preparing for exams

 Hello everyone,


   Somehow, exams are fast approaching, so I've been preparing for my Physics 131 exam next week and my differential equations midterm in 2 weeks! I feel like the semester is moving so fast, and it's hard to believe I will graduate in 3 months. I'm trying not to think about transferring too much, but many application deadlines are also fast approaching. I'm taking each day as it comes and using all my free time to do applications. I'm a bit overwhelmed, but my spirits are still high! I hope everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. Many people are catching colds right now, and I caught it yesterday. My research is moving slowly at this point, but more L-BEAR progress should happen after my exam on Monday. Good luck to anyone else who has exams! 



Best,

Maya Lee

Shamelessly plugging that Kodiak Robotics will be selling stickers and 3D printed goodies for the Valentine's Day Market Place, Monday-Wednesday, 11am-2pm! 

Comments

Popular Posts