Week 12: Coming back from traveling

 Hello everyone,

This week, I returned from traveling and had to deal with the avalanche of work that had appeared since I left. I also had to prepare for another exam in physics. Luckily, it was a take-home exam, so I was able to work on it with my peers, with the permission of Professor Davis! The take-home test went really well, and we all got 100%! We were all over the moon when we got our scores back. It definitely boosted my morale since I felt like I was pretty burnt out from traveling and assignments. However, I also found out that I got accepted to the Cornell LSAMP REU! That boosted my morale even more, haha. I'm excited to spend the summer in Ithaca, working on organic robotics research. 

Best,

Maya Lee


https://sites.coecis.cornell.edu/lsampreu/


Comments

Popular Posts