Week 13: Preparing for graduation!

 Hello everyone,

This week, I was preparing for graduation and my transition to ASU! I had a meeting with my advisor and also my new research for the academic year! I'll be working at the Space and Exploration Center for semiconductor research! It's certainly different than what I typically like to research. However, I think the opportunity will be educational and help broaden my horizons. I think it's good that I broadened my horizons, and I'm grateful I got to do it at ASU. Additionally, I've decided to change my major as a result. Although I am still a mechanical engineering major, I've decided to minor in Physics to study quantum physics. I still love applied computing and coding, but I've realized that I don't want to double major and would like to have more free time going forward. I'm grateful that I could stay busy and be rewarded for my hard work at Phoenix College. Hopefully, I can come back to coding-based work for my Ph.D. 

Best,

Maya Lee

A cool display inside the Space and Exploration Center
https://sese.asu.edu/public-engagement




Comments

Popular Posts