Week 7: Physics and my Birthday

 Hello everyone,

This week, I had another intense physics exam. It was difficult since we only had 2 weeks with the material, as spring break was the following week. It took a lot of studying but I ended up doing fairly well. It was also my birthday on the 10th. For my birthday, I got to go to a foodie convention which was a lot of fun. I didn't have any plans for spring break other than getting caught up with differential equations. For my research, this week, it's pretty slow-moving, but I was able to assemble more of the body for L-BEAR. At this point, it really hit me that taking 23 credits was an absolutely terrible idea, haha. 

Best,

Maya Lee

I also went to the Contemporary Art Museum for an honors hotspot that week! Here's a cool picture I took. 






Comments

Popular Posts