Week 9: The week before Catalyst

 Hello everyone,

I had to scramble this week to organize myself for Catalyst. Since I would travel for a week and a half, I had to get caught up with assignments and finish future assignments. It's pretty stressful traveling in the middle of the semester, especially taking so many credits. However, I'm excited to go. This week, we also had to host the Regional Convention for Phi Theta Kappa Arizona Region. It was two full and busy days. We got to practice our educational forum before we took it to the international conference. We also got to induct new officers to replace our positions. It was a great relief to be able to finish my regional duties and focus on my chapter for the rest of the semester. There's a lot to plan before graduation and help the chapter prepare for a successful year next year!

Best,

Maya Lee 

My chai tea latte from Luana's that helped keep me company while I studied.


Comments

Popular Posts